- Stand Construction
- Stairs and Platforms
- Platform Type A: without Side Facing
Platform Type A: without Side Facing
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
All orders and for incomplete documentations submitted less than 21 days before set-up time Messe Düsseldorf adds a surcharge of 35% on the fees.
Stairs and platform with stainless steel railings, including covering with carpet in standard colour (2 x 2 m, height 1 m)
- Keep clear a minimum space of 1m x 1m in front of the stairs.
- Platforms may only be installed on the hall floor. Should a raised floor be laid around the platform, make sure that all steps have the same height in the finished state. Should the customer request the stairs to be installed on a platform, appropriate load distribution must be ensured and if need be structural certification must be submitted.
- Exhibitors shall protect any transits to, and areas between, exhibits against falls from a height.
- Areas below platforms must not be used, not even for material storage purposes.
- A technical inspection of the platforms is included in the price. Additional inspections for other stand structures must be registered and paid for by exhibitors.
Other colours and sizes on request subject to surcharge.
All stand construction dimensions must be divisible by 0.5!
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more