- Communication Technology
- Business-HOTSPOT - WiFi PREMIUM per user (1 - 10 user)
Business-HOTSPOT - WiFi PREMIUM per user (1 - 10 user)
The product is no longer available for this event, as the event is finished.
You will find further information at section 3.1.3, 5.9.4 and 7.1.3 of the Technical Guidelines.
- This article will be executed by the official service partner of Messe Düsseldorf.
- Deutsche Telekom AG / T-Systems
Telekom Service Center Messe
Postfach 10 10 06
Tel.: +49 211 947-2000
Fax: +49 211 947-4748
- This article will be invoiced by Messe Düsseldorf.
- Additionals Conditions:
1 – 10 users (simultaneously)
15 Mbit/s Down- and Upstream per user
Price per user for the total duration of the trade fair
- reserved bandwidth per user with (15/15) Mbit/s
- individual configuration of the IP network (e.g. 192.168.11.x)
- Adjustment of the DHCP range
- integration of ZeroConf services
The connection will be done with the Wi-Fi Network „Business-HOTSPOT“ or „Business-HOTSPOT-2.4“, if your terminal device does not support 5GHz.
Login is established through Radius Authentication (WPA2-Enterprise) with the User- Name and Password.
All clients can communicate with each other, while the connection is encrypted.
For that please accept our SSL certificate. Login-data for group-accounts are sent via E-mail together with the order confirmation.
Details of Service Partner Messe Düsseldorf GmbH:
Messe Düsseldorf is one of the 5 most successful trade fair organisers worldwide. Some 30.000 exhibitors present their products to 1.5 million trade visitors at events in Düsseldorf each year. About 50 trade fairs are being held in Düsseldorf, including 23 global leaders in five areas of expertise: machinery, plants and equipment, retail, trade and services, medicine and healthcare, fashion and lifestyle, and also leisure. Messe Düsseldorf GmbH is the trade fair company wi... read more